‘Being Mumma’ has been nominated for the ‘Liebster Award’ and I wish to thank Cassie Phillips of ‘My Real Life Moments’ for nominating me for this award.
I had heard of the Liebster Award before this and always wished someone nominates me. Cassie graciously guest posted on my blog just a few weeks ago about 12 Things That Her Daughter Taught Her.
Thanks again to Cassie for giving me this honor and I am more than thrilled to accept the nomination of the Liebster Award for Being Mumma! This nomination calls me to follow 6 simple rules which are as follows:
11 questions that Cassie gave me are:
1. How did you get started blogging?
My son sparked the fire. He made me a mother and the mother in me made ‘Being Mumma!’.
2. What do you like most about blogging?
The joy of expression that I derive from it.
3. What do you like least about blogging?
The requirement of sitting in front of a system and typing out. I wish I could simply think my post aloud and it would get posted!
4. What would be your dream job?
The ‘job’ of being a mother. The ‘dream’ part of it would be – getting paid as well!
5. What is your favorite thing about you?
Being Mumma! By this I mean both, my being a mother and my dearest blog.
6. If you could have anything in the world, what would it be?
It would precisely be ‘anything’.
7. What would your personal paradise be?
Just a happy and healthy family with endless love to share with all.
8. What is your guilty pleasure?
9. If you could have any super power, what would it be?
The power to listen to what’s exactly going on inside others’ minds!
10. Do you have any pets? If so what?
None. I want to finish expressing my love to human beings before moving onto animals.
11. Are you glad you are done with these questions?
Do you really want me to answer that?
11 Random Facts About Myself
- My toe nails are all grown in descending order of length, and I’m kinda happy about it.
- I do not have a Facebook account because I think it’s all about sharing photos and making your private life all the more public. Those who would want to stay in touch with me, or those with whom I would want to stay in touch would actually not need FB to do that! (Being Mumma does have an FB page though and I am still trying to figure out things on FB since I created that page!).
- I got married even before I was 21 and became a Mumma at 24. Now when I look back, I feel happy about these facts of my life.
- I practice spiritual meditation under SRCM and it is the best thing that happened to me ever. The second being my husband and his family.
- I have moved across 3 cities and 6 houses in the past 4 years.
- I am not a bathroom singer and love to sing to those I know.
- I delivered my son naturally and the moment he was out, all I said to my husband was: “We did it!”
- I love to shop online but am really bad at fixing up my mind on one item and end up buying almost all of it!
- I am not a morning person at all and hate to get up early in the morning. Sleep is a weakness I badly want to overcome, so to say.
- My mom is a Konkani, Dad a Maharashtrian, Bro-in-law a Tamilian and Sis-in-law a Gujarati. Don’t worry, I am still sane! 😀 Just kidding, love my family!
- 11 Random Facts About Myself have made me realize how interesting my life is!
My 11 nominees for the Liebster Award:
- Writer Mom’s Blog
- So You Think You Can Mom?
- The Colourful Housewife
- Mommy Begins
- Practical Mama
- The Practically Green Mom
- One Chic Mom
- Being Mumma To Audrey
- His, Mine & Ours
- Living Lobpries
- Little Taste Of Heaven
11 questions for my nominees:
- Which is the biggest reason you blog?
- Where do you see yourself 10 years from now?
- What makes you the most angry?
- Which is the kindest act of love that you have ever done to someone?
- Which good news took you hours or days to believe its true?
- Which are the two things that you think you’re not good at but others do?
- Is there anything you would want to change about yourself?
- How do you react when someone disturbs your sleep?
- Which electronic gadget can you not live without?
- Are you happy with your current weight? are you trying to lose or gain any?
- What would be your 11th question for your nominee?
Do check out the blogs of my nominees!